- RSS Channel Showcase 6689049
- RSS Channel Showcase 7544895
- RSS Channel Showcase 3795607
- RSS Channel Showcase 7802257
Articles on this Page
- 04/25/17--17:49: _012: Is the United ...
- 08/26/17--16:02: _Tools to navigate t...
- 09/03/17--23:13: _02.01: How to see b...
- 09/10/17--15:47: _2.02: How the Death...
- 09/17/17--05:00: _2.03: Navigating t...
- 09/24/17--20:38: _2.04: Addressing Th...
- 10/03/17--10:55: _SOCRATIC PROJECT: X...
- 10/15/17--22:55: _2.05 : No, Good Peo...
- 04/25/17--17:49: 012: Is the United States the Greatest Country in the World?
- 08/26/17--16:02: Tools to navigate through your pain~!
- 09/03/17--23:13: 02.01: How to see beyond despair to ultimate wonder!
- 09/17/17--05:00: 2.03: Navigating through Spiritual and Painful Doubts
- 09/24/17--20:38: 2.04: Addressing The Hiddnessness of God
- 10/03/17--10:55: SOCRATIC PROJECT: XIV SCIENCE AND RELIGION: (Design vs Chance)
- 10/15/17--22:55: 2.05 : No, Good People do not make it to Heaven!
Is America the Greatest Country in the world? Trump’s theme is “Make America Great Again” or “America First!” Is there anything wrong with this hypothesis? In this podcast I interview a scholar, my friend, John Wisley, Historian of American Exceptionalism. We will address this question head on! John Wisely is Assistant Professor of History and Christian Apologetics […]
“We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” ― C.S. Lewis There are too many bookss on pain are available for us!. In this post I found […]
“I hate my life. I wish I was dead. My life is a big fat lie! I feel so lost and empty– a fake. No one cares and I am tired of pretending that I am someone I am not. I am suffocating.” These are the honest thoughts I had many years ago. But […]
He died in my arms. My son. September 20th, 2006 was the day that changed my life. It was the day my son, Enoch, was taken by God. I went through suffering that no words could express. A perpetually wounded heart that would not mend, a broken body for which there is no antidote, and […]
Something I will never forget happened to me in my first year at Eastern Illinois University. The professor said something that altered my life that day, and I did something that I would regret for the rest of my life! That professor was a strange one, but strange ones make a difference in the world, […]
I have a secret to tell about many really deep and spiritual Christians. It’s a dark secret many of us do not wish to talk about. Many of us wish it was not there. Many will pretend it is not there! But the fact of the matter is that it is universal and epidemic! It […]
Is there evidence in the natural world for an intelligent creator? If so what impact does this have for us? Join us as we invite two scholars to engage and debate on this very important issue. If you are in town, join us this Thursday, at the Socratic Project 14, Philosophical and Scientific Debate on Chance […]
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson says that “Faith Helped My Depression” He wrote that “You’re not the first to go through it; you’re not going to be the last to go through it. And oftentimes — it happens — you just feel like you’re alone. You feel like it’s only you. You’re in your bubble,” he said. […]